Welcome to the preliminary registration for "The Brain Invades the City" sessions.
The purpose of this preliminary registration is to reserve a place at the various events that
make up the programme. It is necessary to reserve because the places are limited and the numbers
depend, in each case, on the venue. Therefore, if you are interested in attending, we recommend
you to make your reservation to ensure a place.
Important: registration and reservation are free. You will only be asked to pay 30€ if you want to obtain the Certificate of Academic Achievement
The preliminary registration process will be the following:
- We will ask you to provide us with the basic data we need to be able to manage the registrations.
- Once you have given us your data, please accept the privacy conditions and choose the sessions you would like to attend from the menu.
- The database will process your request and we will send you a message confirming whether you will have a reservation or whether, due to the event being fully booked already, you have been placed on the waiting list.
- If you have been granted a place, we would ask you to re-confirm your attendance a week before the event. Remember: due to the large number of requests to attend these conferences, you will need to confirm your attendance to guarantee your place. Important: places that have not been confirmed within 96 hours will be released for the people on the waiting list. Therefore, if you do not confirm, you will lose your place.
- If you are on the waiting list, three days before the event we will offer the places released to all the people on the list. These places will be awarded on a first-come first-served basis.